The Create menu is the menu where you can create new worlds or edit and play those you have already created or downloaded. It is the second option in the Main menu, the other one leading to the Play menu.
You have several possibilities:
- Continue working on your most recently saved world.
- Create a new world using a few customizable presets to get started quickly (previously called World Wizard).
- Start from Scratch (previously called Empty World).
- Learn to Create thanks to the in-game tutorials.
- Navigate through your Created Projects to play, edit or delete them.
Your Created Projects are sorted by date of last save. They comprise worlds you have created, but also worlds you have downloaded through SparkShare on Windows or remixed from the UGC (User Generated Content) when it was live.